Avg. Monthly Temperatures & Precipitation
Stay safe and enjoy a hassle free adventure with these safety tips and important information.
26 °C // 15mm
27 °C // 17mm
25 °C // 20mm
23 °C // 41mm
20 °C // 18mm
18 °C // 19mm
18 °C // 82mm
18 °C // 77mm
19 °C // 49mm
21 °C // 30mm
24 °C // 14mm
25°C // 17mm
EMERGENCY TEL: +27(0) 21 480 7700 / +27 (0) 78 174 4244
Be on the lookout for shark-spotter flags. Visit www.sharkspotters.org.za
(If no flag is visible, then there is no shark spotter on duty).
- Keep Your Doors Locked and Windows Closed
- Slow Down and STAY IN YOUR CAR
- It is against the law to feed the baboons
- Do not touch baboons
- If baboons turn up while you’re hiking or picnicking, move away from them.
- Store food in lockable fridges
- If baboons get into your car, get out, open all the doors and do not block their exit. If they take your bag, stay calm and do not confront them. Wait until they leave to retrieve any items they have taken.