Everything You Need To Know for Your Stay In Cape Town
Stay safe and enjoy a hassle free adventure with these safety tips and important information.
EMERGENCY TEL: +27(0) 21 480 7700 / +27 (0) 78 174 4244
Be on the lookout for shark-spotter flags. Visit www.sharkspotters.org.za
(If no flag is visible, then there is no shark spotter on duty).
- Keep Your Doors Locked and Windows Closed
- Slow Down and STAY IN YOUR CAR
- It is against the law to feed the baboons
- Do not touch baboons
- If baboons turn up while you’re hiking or picnicking, move away from them.
- Store food in lockable fridges
- If baboons get into your car, get out, open all the doors and do not block their exit. If they take your bag, stay calm and do not confront them. Wait until they leave to retrieve any items they have taken.